22027 Child Support Office

Find 22027 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 11.1 miles from 22027 202-442-9900

Laplata Department of Social Services 200 Kent Avenue La Plata MD 20646 28.5 miles from 22027 301-392-6400

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 29.5 miles from 22027 410-872-8700

Frederick Department of Social Services 100 East All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 37.0 miles from 22027 301-600-4555

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 39.3 miles from 22027 410-269-4500

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 42.4 miles from 22027 443-550-6900

Charles Town Child Support & Social Service Office 239 Willow Spring Drive Charles Town WV 25414 43.0 miles from 22027 304-724-2600

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 44.3 miles from 22027 443-378-4600

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 46.6 miles from 22027 443-378-4600

Westminister Department of Social Services 1232 Tech Court Westminster MD 21157 50.8 miles from 22027 410-386-3300

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.