21541 Child Support Office

Find 21541 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Oakland Department of Social Services 12578 Garrett Highway Oakland MD 21550 8.5 miles from 21541 301-533-3000

Keyser Child Support & Social Service Office 18 North Tornado Way Keyser WV 26726 21.8 miles from 21541 304-788-4150

Uniontown Child Support & Social Service Office 22 East Main Street Uniontown PA 15401 30.8 miles from 21541 877-727-7238

Morgantown Child Support & Social Service Office 118 South High Street Morgantown WV 26501 31.4 miles from 21541 304-285-3218

Cumberland Department of Social Services 1 Frederick Street Cumberland MD 21502 33.7 miles from 21541 301-784-7000

Parsons Child Support & Social Service Office 9346 Seneca Trail Hambleton WV 26269 34.5 miles from 21541 304-478-3212

Moorefield Child Support & Social Service Office 149 Robert C. Byrd Industrial Park Road Moorefield WV 26836 40.1 miles from 21541 304-538-2391

Fairmont Child Support & Social Service Office 9349 Middletown Road White Hall WV 26554 43.8 miles from 21541 304-367-2771

Waynesburg Child Support & Social Service Office 19 South Washington Street Waynesburg PA 15370 49.4 miles from 21541 877-727-7238

Child Support Offices by City

Child Support Offices by Zip Code

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.