18438 Child Support Office

Find 18438 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Honesdale Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Court Street Honesdale PA 18431 9.4 miles from 18438 877-727-7238

Milford Child Support & Social Service Office 506 Broad Street Milford PA 18337 24.9 miles from 18438 877-727-7238

Stroudsburg Child Support & Social Service Office 610 Monroe Street Stroudsburg PA 18360 31.4 miles from 18438 877-727-7238

Tunkhannock Child Support & Social Service Office 819 Hunter Highway Tunkhannock PA 18657 36.4 miles from 18438 877-727-7238

Newton Child Support & Social Service Office 43-47 High Street Newton NJ 07860 37.0 miles from 18438 877-655-4371

Sullivan County Child Support Enforcement Unit 16 Community Lane Liberty NY 12754 37.4 miles from 18438 888-208-4485

Montrose Child Support & Social Service Office 105 Maple Street Montrose PA 18801 41.8 miles from 18438 877-727-7238

Belvidere Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 900 Belvidere NJ 07823 43.2 miles from 18438 877-655-4371

Orange County Department Of Social Services 11 Quarry Road Goshen NY 10924 46.6 miles from 18438 888-208-4485

Orange County Courthouse 285 Main Street Goshen NY 10924 48.7 miles from 18438 888-208-4485

Easton Child Support & Social Service Office 126 South Union Street Easton PA 18042 51.9 miles from 18438 877-727-7238

Child Support Offices by City

Child Support Offices by Zip Code

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.