17361 Child Support Office

Find 17361 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Westminister Department of Social Services 1232 Tech Court Westminster MD 21157 20.0 miles from 17361 410-386-3300

Bel Air Department of Social Services 2 South Bond Street Bel Air MD 21014 23.5 miles from 17361 410-836-4700

Lancaster Child Support & Social Service Office 150 North Queen Street Lancaster PA 17603 27.3 miles from 17361 877-727-7238

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 27.4 miles from 17361 443-378-4600

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 31.5 miles from 17361 443-378-4600

Carlisle Child Support & Social Service Office 13 North Hanover Street Carlisle PA 17013 40.6 miles from 17361 877-727-7238

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 41.3 miles from 17361 410-872-8700

Frederick Department of Social Services 100 East All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 45.9 miles from 17361 301-600-4555

Elkton Department of Social Services 170 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 46.5 miles from 17361 410-996-0100

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 49.6 miles from 17361 410-810-7600

New Bloomfield Child Support & Social Service Office 2 West Main Street New Bloomfield PA 17068 52.6 miles from 17361 877-727-7238

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 54.4 miles from 17361 410-269-4500

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.