13754 Child Support Office

Find 13754 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Broome County Dept Of Social Services 42 Main Street Binghamton NY 13905 24.2 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

Montrose Child Support & Social Service Office 105 Maple Street Montrose PA 18801 28.1 miles from 13754 877-727-7238

Delaware County SCU 111 Main Street Delhi NY 13753 30.2 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

Delaware County Court House 3 Court House Square Delhi NY 13753 30.2 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

Chenango County Child Support Unit Court St Norwich NY 13815 31.0 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

Honesdale Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Court Street Honesdale PA 18431 36.9 miles from 13754 877-727-7238

Tioga County Child Support Enforcement 20 Court Street Owego NY 13827 41.7 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

Sullivan County Child Support Enforcement Unit 16 Community Lane Liberty NY 12754 42.9 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

Tunkhannock Child Support & Social Service Office 819 Hunter Highway Tunkhannock PA 18657 46.4 miles from 13754 877-727-7238

Otsego County Support Collection Unit 197 Main Street Cooperstown NY 13326 49.9 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

Cortland County Support Collection Unit 60 Central Avenue Cortland NY 13045 51.4 miles from 13754 888-208-4485

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.