12484 Child Support Office

Find 12484 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Ulster County Child Support Enforcement 1011 Development Ct Kingston NY 12401 10.4 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Dutchess County CSEU 58 Market Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601 16.8 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Sullivan County Child Support Enforcement Unit 16 Community Lane Liberty NY 12754 28.0 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Greene County Child Support Enforcement Unit 411 Main Street Catskill NY 12414 29.4 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Orange County Courthouse 285 Main Street Goshen NY 10924 32.3 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Columbia County SCU 25 Railroad Avenue Hudson NY 12534 33.7 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Orange County Department Of Social Services 11 Quarry Road Goshen NY 10924 36.2 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Putnam County Support Collection Unit 110 Old Route 6 Carmel NY 10512 41.0 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Delaware County Court House 3 Court House Square Delhi NY 13753 47.5 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Delaware County SCU 111 Main Street Delhi NY 13753 47.6 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Danbury Child Support & Social Service Office 342 Main Street Danbury CT 06810 49.1 miles from 12484 203-207-8900

Milford Child Support & Social Service Office 506 Broad Street Milford PA 18337 49.1 miles from 12484 877-727-7238

Rockland County Child Support Enforcement Unit 2 New Hempstead Road New City NY 10956 50.2 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Torrington Child Support & Social Service Office 62 Commercial Boulevard Torrington CT 06790 55.2 miles from 12484 860-496-6900

Schoharie County SCU 284 Main Street Schoharie NY 12157 55.8 miles from 12484 888-208-4485

Child Support Offices by City

Child Support Offices by Zip Code

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.