04358 Child Support Office

Find 04358 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Augusta Child Support & Social Service Office 35 Anthony Avenue Augusta ME 04330 13.9 miles from 04358 207-624-8080

Skowhegan Child Support & Social Service Office 98 North Avenue Skowhegan ME 04976 26.2 miles from 04358

Rockland Child Support & Social Service Office 91 Camden Street Rockland ME 04841 29.7 miles from 04358

Farmington Child Support & Social Service Office 114 Corn Shop Ln Farmington ME 04938 34.7 miles from 04358

Lewiston Child Support & Social Service Office 200 Main Street Lewiston ME 04240 40.2 miles from 04358 207-795-4423

Bangor Child Support & Social Service Office 396 Griffin Road Bangor ME 04401 45.0 miles from 04358

South Paris Child Support & Social Service Office 243 Main Street Paris ME 04281 50.9 miles from 04358

Child Support Offices by City

Child Support Offices by Zip Code

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.