02532 Child Support Office

Find 02532 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Plymouth Child Support & Social Service Office 61 Industrial Park Road Plymouth MA 02360 15.3 miles from 02532 508-732-3100

Hyannis Child Support & Social Service Office 181 Barnstable Road Barnstable Town MA 02601 17.4 miles from 02532 508-862-6600

New Bedford Child Support & Social Service Office 160 West Rodney French Boulevard New Bedford MA 02744 19.2 miles from 02532 508-961-2000

Taunton Child Support & Social Service Office 21 Spring Street Taunton MA 02780 27.3 miles from 02532 508-884-5300

Fall River Child Support & Social Service Office 1567 North Main Street Fall River MA 02720 28.3 miles from 02532 508-646-6200

Brockton Child Support & Social Service Office 75 Commercial Street Brockton MA 02302 31.4 miles from 02532 508-895-7000

Newport Regional Family Center 272 Valley Road Middletown RI 02842 39.4 miles from 02532 800-675-9397

Pawtucket DHS 24 Commerce Street Pawtucket RI 02860 41.6 miles from 02532 800-984-8989

Office Of Rehabilitation Services 40 Fountain Street Providence RI 02903 42.4 miles from 02532

Boston Child Support & Social Service Office 1010 Massachusetts Avenue Boston MA 02118 46.5 miles from 02532 617-989-2200

Roxbur Child Support & Social Service Office 2201 Washington Street Boston MA 02119 47.2 miles from 02532 617-989-6000

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 49.8 miles from 02532 800-862-0222

Malden Child Support & Social Service Office 200 Pleasant Street Malden MA 02148 52.6 miles from 02532 800-590-4820

Salem Child Support & Social Service Office 35 Congress Street Salem MA 01970 55.0 miles from 02532 978-825-7300

Child Support Offices by Zip Code

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.