19734 Attorney General

Find 19734 Attorney General, AG, OAG, State Attorney, and Solicitor General offices and locations. The office of the Attorney General provides information on state and federal government law enforcement, the department of justice, states attorney generals, marshals, orders and processes related to legal matters involving the United States government.

Delaware Attorney General Dover Office 102 West Water Street Dover DE 19904 17.1 miles from 19734 302-739-4211

Delaware Attorney General Wilmington Office 820 North French Street Wilmington DE 19801 25.6 miles from 19734 302-577-8400

Pennsylvania Attorney General Eastern Regional Office 21 South 12th Street Philadelphia PA 19107 47.3 miles from 19734 215-560-2402

Delaware Attorney General Georgetown Office 114 East Market Street Georgetown DE 19947 49.9 miles from 19734 302-856-5352

Maryland Attorney General 200 Saint Paul Street Baltimore MD 21202 51.7 miles from 19734 410-576-6400

Maryland Attorney General Department of Budget and Management 300 West Preston Street Baltimore MD 21201 52.1 miles from 19734 410-767-1861

About Attorney Generals

Can the Attorney General represent a private citizen in a legal matter?

Laws prohibit Attorneys General from representing private citizens. The Bar Association in most states will have a referral service for private citizens in need of an attorney.

Does the Attorney General handle complaints about local law enforcement agencies?

No. Complaints about a county or local law enforcement agency should be directed to the Police Chief, Sheriff, or the Internal Affairs division of that agency. If complaints go unresolved, they can be directed to the elected legislators or mayor in the case of a city or town, or to the county commissioners in a county.

Can the Attorney General's Office help me with questions about child support?

In many states, the Attorney General's Office represents the state agency for child support enforcement in certain proceedings. These states typically have a toll free number to call or website to visit for information on how to obtain help with child support issues.