02476 Army Corps of Engineers

Find 02476 Army Corps of Engineers, USACE, or CoE locations and campgrounds. Army Corps of Engineers provide information on US Army and public/civil engineering jobs, and public works including management/construction of military installations, dams, canals, flood control, and hydroelectric power generation.

Concord Army Corps of Engineers 66 Virginia Road Concord MA 01742 8.2 miles from 02476 978-318-8111

Devens Army Corps of Engineers 50 Macarthur Avenue Devens MA 01434 24.1 miles from 02476 978-772-0148

Uxbridge Army Corps of Engineers 45A Hartford Avenue East Uxbridge MA 01569 32.6 miles from 02476 508-278-2511

Charlton Army Corps of Engineers 48 Old Oxford Road Oxford MA 01540 42.5 miles from 02476 508-248-5697

Hubbardston Army Corps of Engineers 62 Barre Road Hubbardston MA 01452 43.0 miles from 02476 978-928-4238

North Grosvenordale Army Corps of Engineers 449 Reardon Road Thompson CT 06255 48.9 miles from 02476 860-923-2982

Southbridge Army Corps of Engineers Marjorie Lane Southbridge MA 01550 50.5 miles from 02476 508-764-6424

Royalston Army Corps of Engineers Birch Hill Dam Road Royalston MA 01368 50.9 miles from 02476 978-249-4467

Peterborough Army Corps of Engineers 75 Wilder Street Peterborough NH 03458 52.7 miles from 02476 603-924-3431

Fiskdale Army Corps of Engineers 22 Riverview Avenue Sturbridge MA 01518 53.0 miles from 02476 508-347-3705

Buzzards Bay Army Corps of Engineers Academy Drive Bourne MA 02532 54.6 miles from 02476 508-759-4431

About Army Corps of Engineers

I am interested in working for the Army Corps of Engineers. Do I have to be in the military to get a job with the Corps?

No. In fact, most of the Corps' 37,000 employees are civilians. Applicants with backgrounds in science or technical fields are in particular demand by the Corps, including hydrology, geology, environmental science, and construction.

Does the Army Corps of Engineers manage recreation areas in every state?

Yes. The Corps' managed recreation areas are located throughout the U.S. In addition to boating, fishing and other water sports opportunities, many of the Corp's recreation areas feature campgrounds and related amenities.

If a project has already been issued a local or state permit, is a permit from the Army Corps of Engineers still required?

While the Corps does issue general permits that are intended to reduce duplication of effort with states and other agencies, these general permits do not cover all projects. A permit from the Corps may still be required depending on the type and location of the project.